Thank you,
thankyou...
Love my circle...
Felt good
to share...

Top Discussions

• T

Long winter and the start of allergies

My allergies really start too kick in as the trees start too form their leaves and buds. Is there a natural way to help fight the pollen instead of drugs?

Posts 1Views 8

Look for a specific Topic?

Start Your Own Discussion

Latest Health-Related News

Billions for Controversial Alzheimer’s Drug? How About Funding These Instead.

July 18, 2021

New drug has dubious potential to help Alzheimer’s patients, but these other ideas could change lives. If you could invest $56 billion each year in improving health care for older adults, how would you spend… it… On a hugely expensive medication with questionable efficacy—or something else?

read more
4 Comments
Save

Article Headline

July 18, 2021

New drug has dubious potential to help Alzheimer’s patients, but these other ideas could change lives. If you could invest $56 billion each year in improving health care for older adults, how would you spend… it… On a hugely expensive medication with questionable efficacy—or something else?

read more
4 Comments
Save

Billions for Controversial Alzheimer’s Drug? How About Funding These Instead.

July 18, 2021

read more
4 Comments
Save
More News

Welcome to Medifriends!

Let's take a look through the different features the Medifriends Fourm has to offer. To proceed. click the 'Next' button. if you choose to skip the tour. you can always reference the tutorial in the footer of the forum.

Home Page

The Home Page will show you an overview of the Forum. Here you can browse different categories, see which posts, subcategories and users are trending, view an overview of your circles and create a new post. To access this page from other parts of the fourm. simply click the MediFriends logo at the top left of the page.

Search

The user can search for any Titles/ Posts / Users / Tags on the forum. By default, the user can search only the Titles/Posts. To search Users / Tags, one has to use the advanced search.

Start a Conversation

The user can add a post in the Forum by clicking on “Start a Conversation” button

Top Discussions

The user can view the listing of Recent 5 discussions in the forum. Also, the user can see the count of comments, viewers on the Post along with time duration when it was added/updated. The user can view all discussions by clicking on View all Discussions.

Top Categories

These are the main topics on the forum Ex: Cancer, Heart, Eyes, Head, Stomach, etc. The user can view top 4 Categories on Home Page To view all the categories on Forum, the user may click on See All

Latest Health-Related News

These are the main topics on the forum Ex: Cancer, Heart, Eyes, Head, Stomach, etc. The user can view top 4 Categories on Home Page To view all the categories on Forum, the user may click on See All

BackNext Skip Tour
Step Of 7